Protemp II Temporary Crown & Bridge Material - 2 x 28g Base + 4.8g Catalyst
A bis-acrylic composite in a hand-mix formula for direct chairside temporary restorations, Protemp II provisional material offers excellent esthetics, tight marginal seal with precision fit and high biocompatibility.
- Easy-to-extrude delivery system.
- Offers exceptionally tight marginal seal with precision fit.
- High biocompatibility.
- Suitable for long-term temporary fillings, crowns and bridges due to its high mechanical strength and precision fitting.
- Excellent esthetics due to great color stability, high polishability and intensive shades
- The shades can also be mixed with each other to allow better shade matching.
- For temporary restorations, including multiple-unit bridges.
- Full and partial crowns.
- Inlays and onlays.
- CoupDoc Only Pricing
|Ships From (City / Zip):||Union City / 07087|
|Shipping Rate||$9.95 per Order|
|Price Comprison with us :||
Smart Practice : $321.79
Safco Dental : $317.85
Dental City : $331.19
Pearson Dental : $306.45
Darby Dental : $271.23
Patterson Dental : $349.00
Henry Schein Dental : $348.99